Brio is the most powerful and compact digital broadcast audio console in its class. It has a comprehensive broadcast feature set to support a wider breadth of broadcasters, and the same market-leading levels of quality and customer support which Calrec is renowned for.
All Brio consoles feature:
- 36 x dual layer faders.
- 64 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Input Channels.
- 6 band EQ on every channel, group, aux and main path.
- Dynamics on every path, including Expander / gate / ducker, sidechain EQ, key inputs, compressor and multi-band compressor.
- 36 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Mains or Groups.
- 24 legs assignable as mono or stereo auxes.
- Automatic Mix-Minus.
- Off-Air Conference.
- 8 x GPI and 8 x GPO built in.
- Significant built-in I/O, with 3 x expansion slots for expand I/O or to interface to multiple formats.
- An extensive range of Hydra2 I/O available.
- Excellent green credentials; Low weight, power consumption and heat generation.